MY LAST HOLIDAY

Hi, guys. Welcome back to my blog. 

In this blog, I want to share all about my last holiday. 


In my holiday, I spend my time to follow SMAN 3 Bandung test. So, when I start my holiday at the middle of December, I go to Bandung (from Pati, a small city in Central Java).  I prepared myself to join SMAN 3 Bandung test. I studied since from D-3 test until the D-day test. At December 23, 2017 I follow the test. After the test, I wait for the announcement about who can entrance SMAN 3 Bandung. I spend my time with go to my aunt's apartement and take some walk to Punclut. And, I'm so glad, now I can be a part of SMAN 3 Bandung.


Image result for punclut

At December 28, 2017 night, I go to Bekasi to visit my otherfamily. And at December 29, I go to Puncak with my big family. We celebrated christmas at Puncak. And at December 31, I go to Bekasi to celebrated new year. At Januari 1, 2018 I go to Bandung.


Image result for puncak


That's all about my holiday :)

Thank you

Komentar

Postingan Populer