Offering and Suggestion

At the city library
Vania    :  "Hello, Audrey"
Audrey :  "Hey, Vania!"
Vania    :  "What are you doing here?"
Audrey :  "I'm reading novel now. But i think, i don't like the situation here. I didn't get the feeling. I want to search a new place. How about you?"
Vania    :  "I'm reading this book for the material of my thesis. Um, let's go to Starbucks"
Audrey :  "Great idea"

At Starbucks
Vania    :  "So, how about your career this year?"
Audrey :  "Nice. I work at LIPI and enjoy it. How about you?"
Vania    : "Me too. I'm a doctor now"
Audrey : "Aha! I got an idea. How about we make an online shop?"
Vania    : "I think we should sell Korean make up and skin care together"
Audrey : "I agree with you"
(Audrey's phone is ringing)
Audrey : "Oh my God, my boyfriend is calling me. I should go home now. Bye, Vania"
Vania    : "Bye, Drey. Be careful. See you next time"
Audrey : "See you"

Komentar

Postingan Populer