BAKTI DESA

Hi, all!
Welcome back with me in this blog. So let me introduce my self first. My name is Audrey Patricia Jerome Tampubolon. You can call me Audrey. I study at SMA 3 Bandung, Indonesia, and now I'm in the 11th grade.

So, i would like to tell you about my experience this new year. This event called "Bakti Desa". Me and my friends on the 11th grade visited Cibeureum Village and blend with them. We went there at 7 o'clock by angkot. We arrived in Cibeureum Village at 10 o'clock. I really enjoy this trip. We laughed and sang in the angkot, ate some snack, and have fun together.

When we arrived there, we gathered in village hall. The teachers gave us many information about Bakti Desa, like where would we sleep, the rundown, and many more. After that, Bu Dewi, the chief of my RW (Rukun Warga) picked me and my classmates up to our house. Each house contains 3 people of us.

When I arrived in my host mother's house, we hadn't yet meet her. She was work at the field and didn't go home. After waited for a while, she arrived with her gardening costume. We introduced ourself, then she did that too. Her name was Bu Alit. She is a kind and careful woman. She cooked for us and her children too. She has 2 children. They are very kind and nice.

On the next day, we went to the field together with Bu Alit. We had prepared the food and go there. The road was so steep. Bu Alit help us to climb up there. After that, me and my classmates go fishing. We enjoy the trip so much. In the evening, all of my classmates went to Rifkhi group's house. We grilled the fish and enjoy that so much.

In the next morning, we went back to SMA 3 Bandung. It's hard for me and my friends to go back because we felt comfort in that village. But, we realized that we must study hard and reach our goals. We arrived at SMA 3 Bandung at 1 pm.

That's all about my trip in this new year. So how about yours? :)

Komentar

Postingan Populer