MY GOALS

Hi, folks!
My name is Audrey Patricia Jerome Tampubolon. Now, I will share about my goals to all of you.

I'd like to tell you about my future. But before that, let me introduce myself. My name is Audrey Patricia, but you can call me Audrey. Until now, i have two sisters and one brother. First, my older sister, Aurel. She's a student at SMA 3 Bandung. She's a kind person, careful, and warm. My younger sister, Audie, she's a student at SMPN 7 Bandung. She's humble and nice person. And my little brother, Ale, he's 9 years old now. He's in 4th grade of elementary school now. But, every person has their own strength and weakness, right? So, I would to tell you that too. My strength is I can be a humble person in front of my close friends. But my weakness is I can't speak in front of a new person. But, about my weakness, I'll try to hide that. My hobby is reading, playing music, and playing handphone. I'd like to reading and eating some food in my leasure time.

I'm active on some extra-curricular. There are KPA (Keluarga Paduan Angklung), MP3 (Movie Production 3), and ALGA (Aktivis Lingkungan Tiga). I was busy at that extra-curricular and my course, so I didn't join the activities out of the school.

In my future, I want to work at the ministry or industrial engineering (I'm still confused). My father and mother are my inspiration. I want to imitate their effort to grow me and my siblings up. But, I would like to be an entrepreneur, too. I want to study at industrial engineering and learn about how to be a success entrepreneur. I think entrepreneur is an ideal job for me. Entrepeneurs can grow and develop with their idea. So, that will make some freedom to the entrepreneur. I think being an entrepreneur is an ideal job for me too, as a mother soon. I can develop my own business and also take care on my children.

Komentar

Postingan Populer