Edu Passion SMA 3 BDG


On Thursday, me and my friends attended my schools’s event called Edu Passion. Edu Passion is an event where we can know and get information about some university for after we graduate from senior high school. There are some stand for the elected person that would explain to us all about their university. There are also some comunity or education coorporation in some stands. In that event, we can see many stand of university. The college of each university present the description of their university. Moreover, several of the university present their university specifically in the classroom. In that presentation, we can know more things about the class, subject, description, and many more.


I like this event so much. With this event, I can understand more and more about my college. I think the information about college is really important for highschool students because college is the next step of our school. I interest to join industrial engineering faculty on Institut Teknologi Bandung or planology on Universitas Indonesia. So that, I must work hard to reach my goals.



After all, I think Edu Passion is an useful event for students of SMA 3 Bandung. We can know more things about our next level, college. Actually, I’m the committee of this event. But, this event constantly useful for me and my future.

Komentar

Postingan Populer